Bleeding Cool told you that the Mad Magazine crew were now to be leaving New York and joining the rest of DC Comics in Burbank, Los Angeles.
Well, it appears they come with a gift.
Superman and the Miserable, Horrible, No Fun, Really Bad Day by Dave Croatto and Tom Richmond will be published by Mad Magazine on 17th October, hardcover, $14.99 for 32 pages.
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s the WORST DAY EVER! It’s the 100% UNauthorized children’s book parody as only Mad Magazine can do it in SUPERMAN AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY!
It’s a day so terrible that only The Man of Steel could possibly hope to survive it! On this miserable, terrible, no fun, very bad day, Superman will face rampaging super villains, angry editors, boring chores, a cranky Justice League, and, worst of all, bad pizza. Superman’s home planet, Krypton, exploded—so he’s no stranger to bad days—but even so, this is one for the record books!
In this all-new story from The Usual Gang of Idiots at MAD Magazine and the same crew that brought you GOODNIGHT BATCAVE, the best-selling children’s book ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY is parodied with the heroes and villains from the world of DC Comics’ Superman!
And for those who hated 2016, Mad Magazine is preparing the MAD 2016 Gross Book for 28th November, collecting items from the magazine…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018