If you thought season one of the Magicians had a lot going on, season two is frantic by comparison. We are eight episodes into the season and we’ve gotten so far away from the initial storyline of the Beast that it’s amazing. The show has fragmented into multiple plots with Quentin and what’s left of Alice going one way, Penny and Kady going another, Julia removing her shade and Margo trying to run the place while waiting for Eliot to get better. All while a war between Fillory and Loria looms. The cast and producers talk about the latest episode in the video below.
The Magicians airs Wednesdays at 9 PM on Syfy.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018