If you thought season one of the Magicians had a lot going on, season two is frantic by comparison. We are eight episodes into the season and we’ve gotten so far away from the initial storyline of the Beast that it’s amazing. The show has fragmented into multiple plots with Quentin and what’s left of Alice going one way, Penny and Kady going another, Julia removing her shade and Margo trying to run the place while waiting for Eliot to get better. All while a war between Fillory and Loria looms. The cast and producers talk about the latest episode in the video below.
The Magicians airs Wednesdays at 9 PM on Syfy.
- James Tynion IV On Anarky Becoming Spoiler’s New Tim Drake - August 23, 2017
- Does This Episode Title Indicate An Upcoming Wedding On ‘The Flash’? - August 23, 2017
- Marc Guggenheim On A Possible Women Of ‘Arrow’ Mission - August 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – James Sutter Talks Pathfinder: Runescars #4 - August 23, 2017
- The Kree Language And More Easter Eggs To Appear In Marvel’s Inhumans - August 23, 2017