If you thought season one of the Magicians had a lot going on, season two is frantic by comparison. We are eight episodes into the season and we’ve gotten so far away from the initial storyline of the Beast that it’s amazing. The show has fragmented into multiple plots with Quentin and what’s left of Alice going one way, Penny and Kady going another, Julia removing her shade and Margo trying to run the place while waiting for Eliot to get better. All while a war between Fillory and Loria looms. The cast and producers talk about the latest episode in the video below.
The Magicians airs Wednesdays at 9 PM on Syfy.
- New World Of Warcraft Audio Drama, ‘A Thousand Years Of War’ - September 24, 2017
- Riverdale’s Luke Perry, Marisol Nichols And Ashleigh Murray Share Their Favorite Scenes - September 24, 2017
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Weighs In On National Anthem Protests - September 24, 2017
- Tom Cruise And Doug Liman Talk American Made - September 24, 2017
- Con Man Stars Alan Tudyk And Nathan Fillion Test Their Bromance - September 24, 2017