If you thought season one of the Magicians had a lot going on, season two is frantic by comparison. We are eight episodes into the season and we’ve gotten so far away from the initial storyline of the Beast that it’s amazing. The show has fragmented into multiple plots with Quentin and what’s left of Alice going one way, Penny and Kady going another, Julia removing her shade and Margo trying to run the place while waiting for Eliot to get better. All while a war between Fillory and Loria looms. The cast and producers talk about the latest episode in the video below.
The Magicians airs Wednesdays at 9 PM on Syfy.
- Exclusive Extended Previews for Agent 47: Birth of the Hitman #3 and Bettie Page #7 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Media Tie-In Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Ralph Dibny Versus the Eco-Friendly, Carb-Counting Bomber - January 23, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Will the Death of [Spoiler] Be One Too Many? - January 23, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: A Spark of Hope Returns to Freeland - January 23, 2018