If you thought season one of the Magicians had a lot going on, season two is frantic by comparison. We are eight episodes into the season and we’ve gotten so far away from the initial storyline of the Beast that it’s amazing. The show has fragmented into multiple plots with Quentin and what’s left of Alice going one way, Penny and Kady going another, Julia removing her shade and Margo trying to run the place while waiting for Eliot to get better. All while a war between Fillory and Loria looms. The cast and producers talk about the latest episode in the video below.
The Magicians airs Wednesdays at 9 PM on Syfy.
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017
- Alec Baldwin To Return As Trump For SNL Next Season - June 27, 2017
- Have Dinner With Comic Legend Walter Simonson At SDCC - June 27, 2017