If you thought season one of the Magicians had a lot going on, season two is frantic by comparison. We are eight episodes into the season and we’ve gotten so far away from the initial storyline of the Beast that it’s amazing. The show has fragmented into multiple plots with Quentin and what’s left of Alice going one way, Penny and Kady going another, Julia removing her shade and Margo trying to run the place while waiting for Eliot to get better. All while a war between Fillory and Loria looms. The cast and producers talk about the latest episode in the video below.
The Magicians airs Wednesdays at 9 PM on Syfy.
- NFL Draft 2017: The Future Is Now – Live Blog - April 27, 2017
- Luke Cage, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Indiana Jones – The Previous Development Hells - April 27, 2017
- What If Sean Spicer Became A Freelance PR Spokesman? - April 27, 2017
- Lucifer Returns With A Surprise Announcement - April 27, 2017
- A New Art Book For Fans Of Street Fighter - April 27, 2017