The much anticipated Aquaman movie is being moved by Warner Bros. Originally slated for October 5th, 2018, the film is being bumped back to December 21st, 2018 instead. This being the date that Avatar 2 was originally slated to be released.
The James Wan directed Aquaman movie stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, Temuera Morrison, Willem DaFoe and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II. This will be the third go around for Momoa as Arthur Curry, having cameo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and he will appear in the Justice League that comes out in November of this year.
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018
- NFL Draft 2018: Trade Near the Top as Jets and Colts Swap Picks - March 18, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: 7 New Images Fuel the Ava Speculation - March 18, 2018