We told you that General Mills was running a DC Comics promotion across their kids cereal line a few years ago.
Well, they are back.
Well, now we have a breakdown of who did what.
There are four comics and five different boxes. When placed together, the boxes have a Justice League image by Ivan Ries and Joe Prado. The front art is also done by comic pros.
Honey Nut Cheerios/Batman by Dave Johnson and Dave Mccaig.
Multi Grain Cheerios/Wonder Woman by Neal Adams.
Darix/Superman by Amanda Conner and Paul Mounts.
Lucky Charms/Green Lantern by Joe Quinones.
Coco Puffs/Flash by Karl Kerschl.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Justice League by Tony Daniel and Sandu Florea.
Comic 1 Tony Bedard, Jerry Ordway and Juan Castro.
Comic 2 Fabian Nicieza, Rick Leonardi, Bob Wiacek and Scott Hanna.
Comic 3 Ivan Cohen, June Brigman and Roy Richardson.
Comic 4 Tony Bedard, Tom Grummett and Keith Champagne.
- Oh My Goth Look At This Ice Cream!
- Nerd Food: Re-Live The Taste Of Marvel's Civil War With Civil War Cheeze-Its
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018
- When Brian Azzarello Opened the Wrong Hotel Door to Find Adam West – The Batman Panel at Denver Comic Con - June 23, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018