We told you that General Mills was running a DC Comics promotion across their kids cereal line a few years ago.
Well, they are back.
Well, now we have a breakdown of who did what.
There are four comics and five different boxes. When placed together, the boxes have a Justice League image by Ivan Ries and Joe Prado. The front art is also done by comic pros.
Honey Nut Cheerios/Batman by Dave Johnson and Dave Mccaig.
Multi Grain Cheerios/Wonder Woman by Neal Adams.
Darix/Superman by Amanda Conner and Paul Mounts.
Lucky Charms/Green Lantern by Joe Quinones.
Coco Puffs/Flash by Karl Kerschl.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Justice League by Tony Daniel and Sandu Florea.
Comic 1 Tony Bedard, Jerry Ordway and Juan Castro.
Comic 2 Fabian Nicieza, Rick Leonardi, Bob Wiacek and Scott Hanna.
Comic 3 Ivan Cohen, June Brigman and Roy Richardson.
Comic 4 Tony Bedard, Tom Grummett and Keith Champagne.
- Oh My Goth Look At This Ice Cream!
- Nerd Food: Re-Live The Taste Of Marvel's Civil War With Civil War Cheeze-Its
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017