We told you that General Mills was running a DC Comics promotion across their kids cereal line a few years ago.
Well, they are back.
Well, now we have a breakdown of who did what.
There are four comics and five different boxes. When placed together, the boxes have a Justice League image by Ivan Ries and Joe Prado. The front art is also done by comic pros.
Honey Nut Cheerios/Batman by Dave Johnson and Dave Mccaig.
Multi Grain Cheerios/Wonder Woman by Neal Adams.
Darix/Superman by Amanda Conner and Paul Mounts.
Lucky Charms/Green Lantern by Joe Quinones.
Coco Puffs/Flash by Karl Kerschl.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Justice League by Tony Daniel and Sandu Florea.
Comic 1 Tony Bedard, Jerry Ordway and Juan Castro.
Comic 2 Fabian Nicieza, Rick Leonardi, Bob Wiacek and Scott Hanna.
Comic 3 Ivan Cohen, June Brigman and Roy Richardson.
Comic 4 Tony Bedard, Tom Grummett and Keith Champagne.
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017
- Will Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter Return Next Month? DC Giving Away Another Free Comic… - April 26, 2017
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017