We told you that General Mills was running a DC Comics promotion across their kids cereal line a few years ago.
Well, they are back.
Well, now we have a breakdown of who did what.
There are four comics and five different boxes. When placed together, the boxes have a Justice League image by Ivan Ries and Joe Prado. The front art is also done by comic pros.
Honey Nut Cheerios/Batman by Dave Johnson and Dave Mccaig.
Multi Grain Cheerios/Wonder Woman by Neal Adams.
Darix/Superman by Amanda Conner and Paul Mounts.
Lucky Charms/Green Lantern by Joe Quinones.
Coco Puffs/Flash by Karl Kerschl.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Justice League by Tony Daniel and Sandu Florea.
Comic 1 Tony Bedard, Jerry Ordway and Juan Castro.
Comic 2 Fabian Nicieza, Rick Leonardi, Bob Wiacek and Scott Hanna.
Comic 3 Ivan Cohen, June Brigman and Roy Richardson.
Comic 4 Tony Bedard, Tom Grummett and Keith Champagne.
- Knockabout To Publish Chloé Cruchaudet’s Mauvais Genre As Deserter’s Masquerade - March 23, 2017
- Image Comics Confirm April Fools Variants And Add A Few More… Gwinvincible! - March 23, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017