John Odum writes,
For those wondering if Ash vs Evil Dead will see another return of Lee Majors, in the upcoming season, wonder no more.
At the Lexington Comic & Toy Convention in Kentucky today, Majors indicated that he just received a call from producers to ”be in New Zealand in April, we’re gonna film some more.”
So there you go. Was there really any doubt?
- Knockabout To Publish Chloé Cruchaudet’s Mauvais Genre As Deserter’s Masquerade - March 23, 2017
- Image Comics Confirm April Fools Variants And Add A Few More… Gwinvincible! - March 23, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017