John Odum writes,
For those wondering if Ash vs Evil Dead will see another return of Lee Majors, in the upcoming season, wonder no more.
At the Lexington Comic & Toy Convention in Kentucky today, Majors indicated that he just received a call from producers to ”be in New Zealand in April, we’re gonna film some more.”
So there you go. Was there really any doubt?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017