There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Knockabout To Publish Chloé Cruchaudet’s Mauvais Genre As Deserter’s Masquerade - March 23, 2017
- Image Comics Confirm April Fools Variants And Add A Few More… Gwinvincible! - March 23, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017