There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018