There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017