There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017
- Will Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter Return Next Month? DC Giving Away Another Free Comic… - April 26, 2017
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017