There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017