There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Donald Trump Vs Mark Zuckerberg In New Comic Book Series - September 21, 2017
- Star Trek Next Gen Mirror Universe Comic Available Exclusively In Loot Crate’s Robotic Box In November - September 21, 2017
- Retailers Find Batman Lost More Attractive At $4.99 On Advance Reorders - September 21, 2017
- Winter Is Coming And Marvel Comics Is Preparing For It With Avengers #675 - September 20, 2017
- The Resistance Lives And Dies On Its Sneakers - September 20, 2017