There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Will We Get More Wolverine Mini-Series Before an Ongoing? - October 23, 2018