There had been a lot of fuss over Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka‘s statement that Wonder Woman was bisexual. At the time we pointed out following that logic would mean a similar status for Artemis, one of the Red Hood & The Outlaws.
And today, that comic seems to follow through. Red Hood & The Outlaws by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort portrays a story between Artemis and Akila, both Amazonian warriors.
With just the right measure of flirting and innuendo.
Although it doesn’t seem to give Red Hood pause…
I’d also like to draw attention to this rather clever piece of comic book storytelling shows, a broken glass, the splinters of which form panels, reflecting the events going on around it – including Artemis’ own particular way of “punching up”.
Red Hood & The Outlaws #6 is published by DC Comics today.
- Debauchery, Deceit and Delight in That Order: The Fantastic Four Wedding Special, Reviewed - December 11, 2018
- What a Coincidence – a Miles Morales Spider-Man #1 Review - December 11, 2018
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018