Last week ended with Kid Flash heading out to pick up a Big Belly Burger when he ran into Savitar… except Savitar is supposed to be trapped in the Speed Force. Why is Wally West seeing him and now one else is? Executive producer Aaron Helbing takes us inside tonight’s episode and gives us a hint on what Savitar is doing and we learn the Wally wants Cisco Ramon to vibe him to the future so he can see how Irish West dies.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Savitar Revealed - Thoughts On Flash: I Know Who You Are
- Kansas City Chiefs Extend Coach’s Contract While Firing General Manager - June 25, 2017
- Clive Barker Announces Hellraiser: Anthology Volume Two - June 25, 2017
- Batman Vs Superman In A Pokemon Gym Battle - June 25, 2017
- What Comics Has Michael Keaton Read To Prepare To Play The Vulture? - June 25, 2017
- Did The A-Team Just Appear On Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars - June 25, 2017