Last week ended with Kid Flash heading out to pick up a Big Belly Burger when he ran into Savitar… except Savitar is supposed to be trapped in the Speed Force. Why is Wally West seeing him and now one else is? Executive producer Aaron Helbing takes us inside tonight’s episode and gives us a hint on what Savitar is doing and we learn the Wally wants Cisco Ramon to vibe him to the future so he can see how Irish West dies.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Savitar Revealed - Thoughts On Flash: I Know Who You Are
- Study Shows 99% Of Donated NFL Player Brains Show Signs Of Injury - July 27, 2017
- Deconstructing The Jungle Queen Trope As Sheena Returns To Comics - July 27, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Anthony Del Col On Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #5 - July 27, 2017
- Cully Hamner Draws Blue Beetle In The DC Comic Art Academy - July 27, 2017
- Showtime Orders Pilot For Ben Affleck/Matt Damon ’90s Crime Drama ‘City On A Hill’ - July 27, 2017