Jason Isaacs has joined the cast of the new Star Trek: Discovery series as Captain Lorca. Isaacs may be best known for playing Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter series and recently starred in the Netflix series The OA. He joins a cast that includes: Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead), Michelle Yeoh (Marco Polo), James Frain (Gotham), Doug Jones (Hellboy) and Anthony Rapp (Rent). No confirmation on whether these castings are for regulars, recurring or guest spots.
Star Trek: Discovery is in production now. It was originally slotted to make a February debut, that got moved back to May and now a release date is unknown but expected to be in the fall.
- Star Trek: Discovery Beams Down Michelle Yeoh And Sonequa Martin-Green For Our First Photo Of The Series
- Star Trek Discovery Adds A Cylon (And More) To The Cast
- Ben Barnes Talks About Billy Russo In Marvel’s The Punisher (Spoilers) - November 18, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: Welcome Back Frank… - November 18, 2017
- Singer/Actor David Cassidy Hospitalized Due To Organ Failure - November 18, 2017
- The Simple Story Structure You’ve Never Heard Of, But Should Master - November 18, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: James And Lena Won’t Be Buddies Anytime Soon - November 18, 2017