Jason Isaacs has joined the cast of the new Star Trek: Discovery series as Captain Lorca. Isaacs may be best known for playing Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter series and recently starred in the Netflix series The OA. He joins a cast that includes: Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead), Michelle Yeoh (Marco Polo), James Frain (Gotham), Doug Jones (Hellboy) and Anthony Rapp (Rent). No confirmation on whether these castings are for regulars, recurring or guest spots.
Star Trek: Discovery is in production now. It was originally slotted to make a February debut, that got moved back to May and now a release date is unknown but expected to be in the fall.
- Star Trek: Discovery Beams Down Michelle Yeoh And Sonequa Martin-Green For Our First Photo Of The Series
- Star Trek Discovery Adds A Cylon (And More) To The Cast
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018