Jason Isaacs has joined the cast of the new Star Trek: Discovery series as Captain Lorca. Isaacs may be best known for playing Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter series and recently starred in the Netflix series The OA. He joins a cast that includes: Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead), Michelle Yeoh (Marco Polo), James Frain (Gotham), Doug Jones (Hellboy) and Anthony Rapp (Rent). No confirmation on whether these castings are for regulars, recurring or guest spots.
Star Trek: Discovery is in production now. It was originally slotted to make a February debut, that got moved back to May and now a release date is unknown but expected to be in the fall.
- The Most Unlikely Success Story – The Sunstone Hardcover - March 25, 2017
- Fear The Walking Dead Will Need A New Showrunner - March 25, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Writers Are Going To Do What They Said They Never Would - March 25, 2017
- Things To Do In Los Angeles Today If You Like Comics - March 25, 2017
- Star City Is Safe And Surprises Are Coming On Arrow Season Finale - March 25, 2017