Jason Isaacs has joined the cast of the new Star Trek: Discovery series as Captain Lorca. Isaacs may be best known for playing Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter series and recently starred in the Netflix series The OA. He joins a cast that includes: Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead), Michelle Yeoh (Marco Polo), James Frain (Gotham), Doug Jones (Hellboy) and Anthony Rapp (Rent). No confirmation on whether these castings are for regulars, recurring or guest spots.
Star Trek: Discovery is in production now. It was originally slotted to make a February debut, that got moved back to May and now a release date is unknown but expected to be in the fall.
- Star Trek: Discovery Beams Down Michelle Yeoh And Sonequa Martin-Green For Our First Photo Of The Series
- Star Trek Discovery Adds A Cylon (And More) To The Cast
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018