We reported it at the time. But now we have video… from ECCC.
Ales Kot has a new series with Andre Lima Araujo, Generation Gone. About a couple in a toxic relationship but who get superpowers after they decide to rob a bank… Unbreakable meets Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Coloured by Chris O’Halloran, with Clayton Cowles on letters and Tom Muller on design.out in July.
And Kot has another book with Tradd Moore, The New World, set in a future California after a second Civil War, The wall still remains between Califonia and Mexico, and an earthquake destroyed Los Angeles, now rebuilt as New Los Angeles. A Mad Max and Romeo and Juliet to the tune of Teenage Kicks and, according to Kot, Moore’s finest work to date. Also coloured by Jordie Bellaire, lettered by Clayton Cowles, design by Tom Muller.
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017