We reported it at the time. But now we have video… from ECCC.
Ales Kot has a new series with Andre Lima Araujo, Generation Gone. About a couple in a toxic relationship but who get superpowers after they decide to rob a bank… Unbreakable meets Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Coloured by Chris O’Halloran, with Clayton Cowles on letters and Tom Muller on design.out in July.
And Kot has another book with Tradd Moore, The New World, set in a future California after a second Civil War, The wall still remains between Califonia and Mexico, and an earthquake destroyed Los Angeles, now rebuilt as New Los Angeles. A Mad Max and Romeo and Juliet to the tune of Teenage Kicks and, according to Kot, Moore’s finest work to date. Also coloured by Jordie Bellaire, lettered by Clayton Cowles, design by Tom Muller.
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018