We reported it at the time. But now we have video… from ECCC.
Ales Kot has a new series with Andre Lima Araujo, Generation Gone. About a couple in a toxic relationship but who get superpowers after they decide to rob a bank… Unbreakable meets Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Coloured by Chris O’Halloran, with Clayton Cowles on letters and Tom Muller on design.out in July.
And Kot has another book with Tradd Moore, The New World, set in a future California after a second Civil War, The wall still remains between Califonia and Mexico, and an earthquake destroyed Los Angeles, now rebuilt as New Los Angeles. A Mad Max and Romeo and Juliet to the tune of Teenage Kicks and, according to Kot, Moore’s finest work to date. Also coloured by Jordie Bellaire, lettered by Clayton Cowles, design by Tom Muller.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017