For those of you waking up this morning that didn’t go to “early” (can we just say this is when the movie opens already???) screenings of Logan, you may still be wondering if there is an after-credits scene. For the rest of this, we need to enter spoiler territory…
THIS IS YOUR SECOND WARNING, TURN AROUND AND COME BACK LATER.
FINAL WARNING! THIS IS IT!
Ok, if you are still here, let’s do this.
No, there is no after-credits scene at the end of Logan. There.
But there is a prologue before the film.
And it stars Deadpool.
We open seeing an old man being mugged outside an alley by a theater. A man in a hoodie walks by, and when he sees what is happening, he pulls down his hood to reveal himself to be Deadpool. As he proclaims “Not on my watch!!!”, he runs to a nearby phone booth as John Williams Superman theme plays in the background. Mr.Pool can’t get his costume on though, and as we see Deadpool butt and read all the easter eggs written on the booth itself (Nathan Summers coming soon!), we hear the old man being mugged and eventually shot. As Deadpool runs out of the booth (hi there Firefly!), he runs past the theater playing Logan and into the alley only to see that the man is shot and dead. He starts riffing as only the Merc With a Mouth can, and the scene ends with him laying on the man’s stomach talking to him as he eats he container of Cherry Garcia. The screen goes black, and the Deadpool logo appears, followed by the screen telling us he is “Not coming soon enough.”
There you have it. Deadpool has appeared on the same screen as Logan. Just not at the same time. In the same movie.
- Blumhouse Partners With Amazon Studios For New Eight Film Series - November 14, 2018
- KidRobot x Sanrio Hello Kitty Blind Box Figures Are Now Available to Order - November 14, 2018
- Green Lantern John Stewart Joins the Mezco One:12 Collective Line - November 14, 2018
- Leprechaun Returns Drops Trailer, New Poster - November 14, 2018
- New Darth Vader Empire Strikes Back Statue Up For Order From Gentle Giant - November 14, 2018