We looked at the Heroes Of Hydra variant covers for Secret Empire from Marvel by Andrea Sorrentino.
Now we get the Villains Of Hydra variant covers for the same issues by Dan Mora.
“Hydra’s secret weapons in the war against the super heroes.”
Issue #1 – Madame Hydra
Issue #2 – TOP SECRET
Issue #3 – Arnim Zola
Issue #5 – Magneto
Issue #6 – Crossbones & Sin
Issue #7 – Baron Mordo
Issue #8 – Taskmaster & Black Ant
Issue #9 – Kingpin
Hydra’s grip is tightening around the Marvel Universe. With an army of deadly villains assembled, the next phase of their plan can begin! Even united, the heroes may not be strong enough to overcome an army of the most dangerous villains ever assembled. Look for the SECRET EMPIRE VILLAIN VARIANTS at your local comic shop beginning this May!
- How Imperious Are Today’s Secret Empire Crossovers? Secret Empire #5, Occupy Avengers #8, Amazing Spider-Man #29, Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1 - June 28, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017