We looked at the Heroes Of Hydra variant covers for Secret Empire from Marvel by Andrea Sorrentino.
Now we get the Villains Of Hydra variant covers for the same issues by Dan Mora.
“Hydra’s secret weapons in the war against the super heroes.”
Issue #1 – Madame Hydra
Issue #2 – TOP SECRET
Issue #3 – Arnim Zola
Issue #5 – Magneto
Issue #6 – Crossbones & Sin
Issue #7 – Baron Mordo
Issue #8 – Taskmaster & Black Ant
Issue #9 – Kingpin
Hydra’s grip is tightening around the Marvel Universe. With an army of deadly villains assembled, the next phase of their plan can begin! Even united, the heroes may not be strong enough to overcome an army of the most dangerous villains ever assembled. Look for the SECRET EMPIRE VILLAIN VARIANTS at your local comic shop beginning this May!
- Finding The Right Way To Turn The First Creepypasta Into A Horror Comic - March 26, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Semi-Liquidates Over 300 Collections And Hardcovers, Including Buffy Omnibuses - March 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th March 2017 – Unworthy, Reborn And Leaked - March 26, 2017
- Women In Comics Con 2017: Because Pop Culture Is A Mirror That Reflects Everyone - March 26, 2017
- Chicago’s FanFest 2017 – “This Is What Happens When Your Country Is Founded By Religious Nuts With Guns” - March 26, 2017