We looked at the Heroes Of Hydra variant covers for Secret Empire from Marvel by Andrea Sorrentino.
Now we get the Villains Of Hydra variant covers for the same issues by Dan Mora.
“Hydra’s secret weapons in the war against the super heroes.”
Issue #1 – Madame Hydra
Issue #2 – TOP SECRET
Issue #3 – Arnim Zola
Issue #5 – Magneto
Issue #6 – Crossbones & Sin
Issue #7 – Baron Mordo
Issue #8 – Taskmaster & Black Ant
Issue #9 – Kingpin
Hydra’s grip is tightening around the Marvel Universe. With an army of deadly villains assembled, the next phase of their plan can begin! Even united, the heroes may not be strong enough to overcome an army of the most dangerous villains ever assembled. Look for the SECRET EMPIRE VILLAIN VARIANTS at your local comic shop beginning this May!
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017