We looked at the Heroes Of Hydra variant covers for Secret Empire from Marvel by Andrea Sorrentino.
Now we get the Villains Of Hydra variant covers for the same issues by Dan Mora.
“Hydra’s secret weapons in the war against the super heroes.”
Issue #1 – Madame Hydra
Issue #2 – TOP SECRET
Issue #3 – Arnim Zola
Issue #5 – Magneto
Issue #6 – Crossbones & Sin
Issue #7 – Baron Mordo
Issue #8 – Taskmaster & Black Ant
Issue #9 – Kingpin
Hydra’s grip is tightening around the Marvel Universe. With an army of deadly villains assembled, the next phase of their plan can begin! Even united, the heroes may not be strong enough to overcome an army of the most dangerous villains ever assembled. Look for the SECRET EMPIRE VILLAIN VARIANTS at your local comic shop beginning this May!
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018