In the back and forth between Fox and Marvel, another casting announcement today. This time Fox is diving into the Gotham waters and casting Natalie Alyn Lind as Lauren Stewart, a young girl who discovers she’s a mutant. She is the daughter of Stephen Moyer’s character and part of the family that goes on the run after it’s discovered that the children are mutants. So we still need another parent and at least one more sibling.
The pilot is written by Matt Nix (Burn Notice) and will be directed by Bryan Singer (X-Men). Along with Moyer (True Blood) and Lind, the cast includes another Gotham alum Jamie Chung, Blair Redford (Switched at Birth) and recently announced Sean Teale (Incorporated).
Lind appeared on the Fox Batman prequel series as Silver St. Cloud as well as recurring on The Goldbergs as Dana Caldwell
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018