In the back and forth between Fox and Marvel, another casting announcement today. This time Fox is diving into the Gotham waters and casting Natalie Alyn Lind as Lauren Stewart, a young girl who discovers she’s a mutant. She is the daughter of Stephen Moyer’s character and part of the family that goes on the run after it’s discovered that the children are mutants. So we still need another parent and at least one more sibling.
The pilot is written by Matt Nix (Burn Notice) and will be directed by Bryan Singer (X-Men). Along with Moyer (True Blood) and Lind, the cast includes another Gotham alum Jamie Chung, Blair Redford (Switched at Birth) and recently announced Sean Teale (Incorporated).
Lind appeared on the Fox Batman prequel series as Silver St. Cloud as well as recurring on The Goldbergs as Dana Caldwell
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018
- The Magicians Season 3: Inside the Episode ‘Poached Eggs’ - February 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Winn Takes Center Stage When Series Returns - February 23, 2018
- Vampirella is Almost 50 – It’s Time for Her Own TV Series - February 23, 2018