In the previous issue of Justice League #15, Superman went for a little fly about to meet an old friend…
Only to find Lois Lane and Jonathan Kent wiped out of existence.
As he has to deal with the fact that his family have been wiped out of time itself.
I’m not sure if this story is set before or after the current crossover event in the Superman and Action Comics titles. As in Superman #18, a visit by the “fake” Clark Kent dropped off an album of photographs of a life for Superman and Lois Lane without Jonathan Kent.
And then this sort of thing started to happen.
And, in true Back To The Future style…
…and making it more likely that he’s the Superboy Prime reality puncher, possibly out into service by Mr Oz. But it does feels weird that neither of these Supermen say “hang on, didn’t this just happen the other day? What did I do then?” While as for the Justice League plot…
…while last issue it seemed like they were crossing over with what Captain America was dealing with… this week, it’s far closer to the Avengers plot, also out today.
And they have their own, similar, concerns…
Superman, Justice League and Avengers #4 are all out today… try and tell them apart, go on.
- Grayson Lines Up A New Potential Girlfriend in Nightwing #53 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Oni Press Has Pilu Of The Woods and Queer & Trans Identities Join Rick & Morty in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Archie Has A New Girlfriend – and It’s Quite The Twist (Archie #700 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Delivers a Little Fan Service In Star Wars #57 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018