Negan, you had to go and say that in Image Plus’s Here’s Negan strip also out today as well as The Walking Dead #165?
It’s like the ending of The Planet Of The Apes. The first one. The proper one. Because they did it. The crazy bastards did it. Though it’s not as if people weren’t warned. The cover of The Walking Dead #167 can now be seen in a new light…
And the letters page has people making the kind of the statements that Kirkman can shove in their face with this issue.
Which, by the way, is a full blown action procedural on how to deal with an insanely huge horde of zombies with a limited amount of weapons, by utilising the natural elements.
Andrea first appeared in The Walking Dead #2, she has been with the book longer than anyone except for Rick and Carl. And of late had become Rick’s partner, being referred to as Carl’s mother. The TV character version was bitten a few seasons ago, and was left with a gun to finish herself off. Could this be about to happen in the comics as well?
Or will we? Is this the get out clause teased previously? You know in that cover for #167…
…there’s no neck scar.
Walking Dead #167 by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard is published today.
- A New Fear The Walking Dead Trailer Shows Humans Fighting Each Other And For Ground As The Walkers Advance
- Well, How Did You Think Walking Dead #167 Was Going To End? (SPOILERS)
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018