Square Enix Montreal has been having a lot of fun with the GO series of mobile apps for iPhone in three of Square’s long time franchises. The trilogy includes Hitman Go, Deus Ex Go, and Lara Croft Go. Hitman Go is a turn based strategy game while Deus Ex and Lara Croft are both puzzlers.
In celebration of the series, Square Enix Montreal is doing a series of story videos on each of the games in the trilogy. The first title to get the full story treatment is Hitman Go. The Hitman story follows the IO interactive team as they make a handcrafted edition of Hitman Go. If you’ve got the two minutes to spare, you should definitely check it out when you have the chance.
The Lara Croft and Deus Ex stories should be along shortly, and the three are supposed to hint at what we can expect to see from Square Enix Montreal in the future. My bet is, we’ll be getting more from the GO series in the future from other Square properties. Maybe the next Kingdom Hearts project will be KH Go? Since, we all know KH3 is going to take its time getting to us. Feel free to drop your guesses in the comments.
In related Hitman news, you can check out our coverage of Hitman the complete first season here, remind yourself of that time you had to one-shot Gary Busey, take comfort with the news that we’ll be getting at least two more seasons here, or watch the trailer for the free Christmas mission here.
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018