Warning, there are minor spoilers for today’s Harley Quinn and Midnighter & Apollo below, and a major one for Nightwing. Consider yourself warned.
Sexual innuendo is on the rise. As it were. And today’s DC Comics give us a fine example of the range within that sphere.
Take Harley Quinn #15 by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and Khari Evans. And a conversation that deals with playground slang for male genitalia. The most basic form of innuendo or euphemism, learnt as a child, Harley doesn’t seem to have moved on…
While Nightwing #16 by Tim Seeley and Javi Fernandez engages in a little wordplay between Nightwing and Defacer in her pre-kidnapped-possibly-fridged state.
And even Midnighter and Apollo can find the time to make suggestive comments while being pursued by the demon hordes of hell, including a doppelganger or two, in today’s Midnighter & Apollo #6 by Steve Orlando and Fernando Blanco.
Of course, Midnighter & Apollo have one consequence of their relationship that, at least, shouldn’t come as a surprise…
Looks like the fridge just got a little fuller…
All comics are published today by DC Comics.
- Mini-Frankensteining DC Comics Solicitations for February 2019 - November 18, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicitations for February 2019 - November 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Alan Moore - November 18, 2018
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018