He writes, poignantly, to Facebook,
Hey, friends, new plan. If you see me at a con or in the street or wherever, invite me out there and then for a decent meal, something to put a little meat on my bones. I simply have to start eat more and better. In the two years since my heart attack and having my big left toe amputated and now this fractured neck and all the miserable mess in between, I seem to have lost about 50+ pounds and I look like I just got of Auschwitz; I haven’t weighed so little since my High School days. Now I’m not asking you to pay for the meal; I’ll handle that ( least I can do for your generosity.) All I’m asking is for people to share my company and help me get back the 10/15 pounds I so desperately need.
And his friends, some of whom contacted me, were keen to help make plans,
Could I suggest…this kebab restaurant?
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018