He writes, poignantly, to Facebook,
Hey, friends, new plan. If you see me at a con or in the street or wherever, invite me out there and then for a decent meal, something to put a little meat on my bones. I simply have to start eat more and better. In the two years since my heart attack and having my big left toe amputated and now this fractured neck and all the miserable mess in between, I seem to have lost about 50+ pounds and I look like I just got of Auschwitz; I haven’t weighed so little since my High School days. Now I’m not asking you to pay for the meal; I’ll handle that ( least I can do for your generosity.) All I’m asking is for people to share my company and help me get back the 10/15 pounds I so desperately need.
And his friends, some of whom contacted me, were keen to help make plans,
Could I suggest…this kebab restaurant?
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Created Fake Covers to Keep The X-Men Gold #30 Spoiler from Marvel Staffers - June 19, 2018
- Nightwing and Titans Both Go Twice-Monthly at $3.99 an Issue - June 19, 2018
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018