He writes, poignantly, to Facebook,
Hey, friends, new plan. If you see me at a con or in the street or wherever, invite me out there and then for a decent meal, something to put a little meat on my bones. I simply have to start eat more and better. In the two years since my heart attack and having my big left toe amputated and now this fractured neck and all the miserable mess in between, I seem to have lost about 50+ pounds and I look like I just got of Auschwitz; I haven’t weighed so little since my High School days. Now I’m not asking you to pay for the meal; I’ll handle that ( least I can do for your generosity.) All I’m asking is for people to share my company and help me get back the 10/15 pounds I so desperately need.
And his friends, some of whom contacted me, were keen to help make plans,
Could I suggest…this kebab restaurant?
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018