He writes, poignantly, to Facebook,
Hey, friends, new plan. If you see me at a con or in the street or wherever, invite me out there and then for a decent meal, something to put a little meat on my bones. I simply have to start eat more and better. In the two years since my heart attack and having my big left toe amputated and now this fractured neck and all the miserable mess in between, I seem to have lost about 50+ pounds and I look like I just got of Auschwitz; I haven’t weighed so little since my High School days. Now I’m not asking you to pay for the meal; I’ll handle that ( least I can do for your generosity.) All I’m asking is for people to share my company and help me get back the 10/15 pounds I so desperately need.
And his friends, some of whom contacted me, were keen to help make plans,
Could I suggest…this kebab restaurant?
- Daily LITG – 20th September 2018 – One Thing On Batman’s Mind… - September 20, 2018
- Who Will Be the First to Cosplay as Batman: Damned’s Homestuck Girl? - September 19, 2018
- Meet Xandra – the Daughter of Professor X and Lilandra Neramani - September 19, 2018
- How The First Page of Batman: Damned #1 Does Killing Joke, Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum In One - September 19, 2018
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018