So tomorrow, in what is reportedly one of the more action-packed series of The Walking Dead comic book to date, over its decade-and-a-half-ish of publication, #165 does actually go for the jugular.
And, yes, takes out a long-standing character in the series. A very long standing character.
Possibly. There are hints at a get out clause. But only hints.
And, yes, someone on the TV.
And no, not another bat.
There may have been false teases before. But this looks like the real deal.
Unless, you know, there’s a get out clause.
It’s The Walking Dead, there could be a get out clause.
But often there isn’t.
The Walking Dead #165 by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard is published tomorrow. Read yours before the internet goes batshitcrazy.
Maybe it already is. I haven’t looked.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018