So tomorrow, in what is reportedly one of the more action-packed series of The Walking Dead comic book to date, over its decade-and-a-half-ish of publication, #165 does actually go for the jugular.
And, yes, takes out a long-standing character in the series. A very long standing character.
Possibly. There are hints at a get out clause. But only hints.
And, yes, someone on the TV.
And no, not another bat.
There may have been false teases before. But this looks like the real deal.
Unless, you know, there’s a get out clause.
It’s The Walking Dead, there could be a get out clause.
But often there isn’t.
The Walking Dead #165 by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard is published tomorrow. Read yours before the internet goes batshitcrazy.
Maybe it already is. I haven’t looked.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018