AfterShock Comics is growing and has hired Ashley Wyatt as Publishing Assistant. She began her career in the comic book industry almost ten years ago as an assistant manager at a comic book store in Warner Robins, Georgia. She has worked and attended comic and anime conventions. And after earning her BA in accounting from Kennesaw State University, she joined AfterShock full-time. She will be assisting in all aspects of the day-to-day operations within the publishing office.
And AfterShock Comics has promoted Lisa Wu to Retailer and Fan Relations Manager where she will utilize traditional and new methods to cross-promote AfterShock with comic shop retailers and fans, while also organizing in-store events and signings. She has successfully expanded event and social media awareness for several clients across the Hampton Roads Virginia area, and is proud to be putting her skills to work on behalf of AfterShock Comics. Additionally, she continues to act and model on the East Coast and write for the online pop culture blog, God Hates Geeks.
Though he clearly loves AfterShock!
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise Of The Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018
- What You May Have Learned from the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018
- Cover to X-Men Gold #31 Revealed – is it a Wedding Spoiler? - June 18, 2018
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018