Stephen Moyer is following in the footsteps of his True Blood co-star Anna Paquin and entering the X-Men universe. Moyer has signed on to lead the new Fox straight-to-pilot project that has yet to get a title. But what it does have is Matt Nix (Burn Notice) writing, Bryan Singer (X-Men) directing and Jamie Chung (Once Upon A Time) playing the fan favorite character of Blink.
Moyer is not a mutant though, he is a lawyer and father who discovers his children are mutants. He takes his family on the run, eventually hooking up with an underground network of mutants. Blair Redford (Switched At Birth) plays the Native American leader of the underground network.
When asked if the new project exists within the X-Men films, Nix said: “There are a certain amount of [familiar] characters that I can use and am using and then other characters I’m inventing — but everything is invented with a nod toward the existing mythology.”
Moyer played vampire Bill Compton for season seasons of True Blood before moving on to the FX drama The Bastard Executioner and NBC’s live version of The Sound Of Music.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018