We reported that this was very possible last year, but now it’s all official. Last week the US Patent and Trademark office informed Hasbro that Marvel Comics was opposing their attempt to register “Dire Wraiths”, the shapeshifting villains of the ROM Universe, created for the ROM comic book published by Marvel in the eighties, and which have continued to run around the Marvel Universe since..
Which way would you decide?
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018