We reported that this was very possible last year, but now it’s all official. Last week the US Patent and Trademark office informed Hasbro that Marvel Comics was opposing their attempt to register “Dire Wraiths”, the shapeshifting villains of the ROM Universe, created for the ROM comic book published by Marvel in the eighties, and which have continued to run around the Marvel Universe since..
Which way would you decide?
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018