We reported that this was very possible last year, but now it’s all official. Last week the US Patent and Trademark office informed Hasbro that Marvel Comics was opposing their attempt to register “Dire Wraiths”, the shapeshifting villains of the ROM Universe, created for the ROM comic book published by Marvel in the eighties, and which have continued to run around the Marvel Universe since..
Which way would you decide?
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018