We’re rolling along while watching a fairly uneventful Oscar’s evening, and suddenly we realize we’re watching a new trailer that we haven’t seen before. Will Smith and Joel Edgerton in the upcoming Netflix Fantasy/Real World mash-up film, Bright. Directed by David Ayer and written by Max Landis, the main description we have thus far comes from its IMDb listing:
Set in a world where mystical creatures live side by side with humans. A human cop is forced to work with an Orc to find a weapon everyone is prepared to kill for.
It looks like it’ll be dropping in December of this year.
— Bright Film (@BrightNetflix) February 27, 2017
- Tomb Raider Review: FINALLY, A Video Game Movie That Isn’t Cringe-Worthy - March 16, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time Review: Almost A Modern Escape To Witch Mountain - March 9, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Chatter: Episode 0 – Welcome to the Podcast! - March 3, 2018
- Dragon Con’s Two Biggest Cosplay Photoshoots Called Off By Coordinators - February 27, 2018
- Red Sparrow Review: A Solid Slow-Burn U.S. vs Russia Espionage Caper - February 24, 2018