Reports are coming in that actor Bill Paxton has passed away this morning after complications from surgery. Paxton, known for films like Twister, Titanic and Aliens, was 61 years old.
The family has said: “It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery. Bill’s passion for the arts was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth and tireless energy were undeniable.”
In the last few years, Paxton spent a lot of time on the small screen with five seasons of his series Big Love, won an Emmy for the TV mini-series Hatfields and McCoys, joined up for a run on Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and was currently filming the new series Training Day for CBS.
Paxton is survived by his wife of 30 years, Louise Newbury, and their two children.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018