AAaron Haaland twigged me to it in last night’s A Comic Show video. That today’s Infamous Iron Man could see the return of the Fantastic Four through the back door.
Certainly the comic has featured The Thing, working for Maria Hill, Director of SHIELD (and still director – it seems that Secret Empire continuity doesn’t apply to comics written by Brian Bendis).
But in a final page spoiler, we discover who Doctor Doom’s mother has been working with.
And it was this that caused a number of retailers to contact me and take note.
But I also read March, April and May’s solicits for Marvel Comics. Which shows us that it’s The Maker, the Ultimate Reed Richards, recently seen in New Avengers, that is causing such a fuss…
Still, might be a story worth reading though! But this isn’t the return of the Fantastic Four. Though Bendis does like teasing it…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018