Marvel Comics doesn’t like to announce that it has cancelled a comic book series. You just have to work it out in retrospect. When it disappears from your order form, or the editors run a big tearjerker on the letters page of the final issue. So we end up having to read the tea leaves of its monthly solicitations.
Well people had noticed that April’s Patsy Walker aka Hellcat #17 looked like a final issue. And with no mention of the comic in May’s solicitation, was the writing on the wall? Even if Amazon takes it up to #18? Was there one more to come?
No. Writer Kate Leth tweeted,
No, thank you, Kate! And thank you everyone!
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018