The latest news to come from TT Games this week about Lego Worlds, their Lego answer to Minecraft, is that the game will be delayed a couple of weeks and make its official debut in March.
Chris Rose, the Associate Producer at TT Games wrote on the PlayStation Blog that his team has been working hard to give us the best game possible, but beyond what reads like a standard PR email, no other details were given as to why the delay occurred.
I don’t know about you, but I have been dreaming of bringing my love for Lego bricks and building to the digital space. Well, I’m overjoyed to report that we have done it! Nearly anything you can build in real life with Lego bricks, you can build digitally here in Lego Worlds. You have an entire galaxy of unique and colorful worlds with limitless landscapes and terrains for you to customize. Imagine a Lego Creator toy set with “unlimited” bricks… to me, that means unlimited possibilities!
Regardless of what happened, the trailer still makes the game look incredible. The game is set to hit PS4, XB1 and Steam in North America on March 7, March 10 in Europe, and a yet-to-be-announced date for the Nintendo Switch after launch.
- TinyBuild Announces Its First Nintendo Switch Title: Phantom Trigger - May 27, 2017
- Like To Rage Quit? Dota 2 Threw A Tournament For It! - May 27, 2017
- ‘Titanfall 2’ Is Getting Some Free DLC On Tuesday - May 27, 2017
- The Creator Of ‘Seaman’ Teases A Sequel Is In Progress - May 27, 2017
- A Look At The Rest Of The ‘Far Cry 5’ Trailers - May 27, 2017