Those of you owning an Xbox One or playing most of your games via Steam or Windows will finally be able to join in the mayhem of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. The game will launch on PC and XB1 on March 7.
But unlike the other versions that already have been released, this one will catch players up to where they need to be with the rest of us who have been playing it since launch. Word is that all the DLC will be available from the start, as well as a full compliment of characters that won’t require unlocking. That’s a hefty bonus for fans who had to wait simply because they didn’t own a PS4. There’s also confirmation that a physical version of the game will be made available on March 31 for those seeking out a collector’s copy. It will include a comic book with updated artwork, a totally new storyline that’s different from the one that came with the MC3 title, Fate of Two Worlds. This book will feature the work of Marvel artists Sean Chen and Gerardo Sandoval.
For those of you only looking for a digital copy, the comic will come with the download version, which is currently priced at $25. Hopefully, once the game is out, it will give fans on every platform an opportunity to receive updates as a whole so that we’re all on the same page. But considering PS4 users still need to purchase the DLC on their end, that balance may be off for some time.
- Nintendo Releasing The New Nintendo 2DS XL In July - April 28, 2017
- Katsuyori Shibata To Undergo Surgery In May - April 28, 2017
- Darkseid Finally Gets A Trailer For ‘Injustice 2’ And He Looks Confident - April 27, 2017
- New Teaser Site For ‘Call Of Duty: WWII’ Has Some Things To Occupy Your Time - April 27, 2017
- “Dragon Of The North” DLC Announced For ‘Nioh’ - April 27, 2017