Ubisoft has finally given Ghost Recon: Wildlands and open beta date. And it’s February 23-25th with pre-loading available on Tuesday.
We told you about the end of the closed beta and the upcoming open beta the other day, but now those who missed the closed beta can get in on the action with a new map – the Montuyoc region – and some increased difficulty.
Players who take part in either the open beta or the closed beta will gain access to three additional missions once the game releases on March 7th. Granted, there is a caveat to that. Those players will need to play the full retail version of the game before March 31st – and use the same Ubisoft account.
The open beta will give players access to the Itauca region as well as the Montuyac region which will be a first. From Ubisoft directly, the new area’s background is as follows, “the Santa Blanca gathered their elite sicarios here to build a paramilitary force. Montuyoc is located in between the Altiplano and the highlands and has impressive vistas where you can watch red lakes from above. But it’s also the training center of the Santa Blanca Cartel, so expect some fierce fights there!
“El Sueño has built a vast arsenal here, protected by large bases, which contains modern light and heavy weapons, guns, tanks, mortars, and anti-aircraft missiles. This arsenal is available to the best sicarios who come to the deserted moors of Montuyoc for training. Santa Blanca’s goal at Montuyoc is to train a small elite army capable of standing up to the best armies in South America.”
More details can be found at the Ubisoft site and the Open beta trailer is below.
- Monster Hunter World Delves into the Rotten Vale in Latest Trailer - January 15, 2018
- Serial Code for Mythical Pokémon Arceus Included in February Issue of CoroCoro in Japan - January 15, 2018
- PlayStation System Software Update 5.50 is Taking Beta Testers - January 15, 2018
- Square Enix to Reveal More Details on the Secret of Mana Remake in Livestream - January 15, 2018
- EA Teases That Battlefield 1 Apocalypse Spoilers Will Be Coming Soon - January 15, 2018