The solicitations for Batman #21-22 and Flash #21-22, telling the Watchmen themed crossover featuring the Watchmen smiley button found lodged in the Batcave have Tom King and Josh Williamson as writers respectively for their own titles.
But on Twitter, Tom King has elaborated… and brought in a certain DC President who set this plotline going in the DC Universe: Rebirth Special.
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) February 16, 2017
Geoff Johns! Still allowed to write comic books!
And with this Batman #22 cover, it looks like he’s heading back to Flashpoint – with a Thomas Wayne Batman standing over the bodies of Martha and Bruce Wayne. That letter that got sent from Thomas to Bruce via The Flash through the dimensions looks like it may be coming back into play…
UPDATE: Nope, it’s Batman and Flash swapping out again…
— DC (@DCComics) February 16, 2017
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017