The solicitations for Batman #21-22 and Flash #21-22, telling the Watchmen themed crossover featuring the Watchmen smiley button found lodged in the Batcave have Tom King and Josh Williamson as writers respectively for their own titles.
But on Twitter, Tom King has elaborated… and brought in a certain DC President who set this plotline going in the DC Universe: Rebirth Special.
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) February 16, 2017
Geoff Johns! Still allowed to write comic books!
And with this Batman #22 cover, it looks like he’s heading back to Flashpoint – with a Thomas Wayne Batman standing over the bodies of Martha and Bruce Wayne. That letter that got sent from Thomas to Bruce via The Flash through the dimensions looks like it may be coming back into play…
UPDATE: Nope, it’s Batman and Flash swapping out again…
— DC (@DCComics) February 16, 2017
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017