The solicitations for Batman #21-22 and Flash #21-22, telling the Watchmen themed crossover featuring the Watchmen smiley button found lodged in the Batcave have Tom King and Josh Williamson as writers respectively for their own titles.
But on Twitter, Tom King has elaborated… and brought in a certain DC President who set this plotline going in the DC Universe: Rebirth Special.
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) February 16, 2017
Geoff Johns! Still allowed to write comic books!
And with this Batman #22 cover, it looks like he’s heading back to Flashpoint – with a Thomas Wayne Batman standing over the bodies of Martha and Bruce Wayne. That letter that got sent from Thomas to Bruce via The Flash through the dimensions looks like it may be coming back into play…
UPDATE: Nope, it’s Batman and Flash swapping out again…
— DC (@DCComics) February 16, 2017
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018