The solicitations for Batman #21-22 and Flash #21-22, telling the Watchmen themed crossover featuring the Watchmen smiley button found lodged in the Batcave have Tom King and Josh Williamson as writers respectively for their own titles.
But on Twitter, Tom King has elaborated… and brought in a certain DC President who set this plotline going in the DC Universe: Rebirth Special.
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) February 16, 2017
Geoff Johns! Still allowed to write comic books!
And with this Batman #22 cover, it looks like he’s heading back to Flashpoint – with a Thomas Wayne Batman standing over the bodies of Martha and Bruce Wayne. That letter that got sent from Thomas to Bruce via The Flash through the dimensions looks like it may be coming back into play…
UPDATE: Nope, it’s Batman and Flash swapping out again…
— DC (@DCComics) February 16, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017