The solicitations for Batman #21-22 and Flash #21-22, telling the Watchmen themed crossover featuring the Watchmen smiley button found lodged in the Batcave have Tom King and Josh Williamson as writers respectively for their own titles.
But on Twitter, Tom King has elaborated… and brought in a certain DC President who set this plotline going in the DC Universe: Rebirth Special.
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) February 16, 2017
Geoff Johns! Still allowed to write comic books!
And with this Batman #22 cover, it looks like he’s heading back to Flashpoint – with a Thomas Wayne Batman standing over the bodies of Martha and Bruce Wayne. That letter that got sent from Thomas to Bruce via The Flash through the dimensions looks like it may be coming back into play…
UPDATE: Nope, it’s Batman and Flash swapping out again…
— DC (@DCComics) February 16, 2017
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018