Trinity #7 was solicited as being written by Francis Manapul and drawn by Clay Mann.
Instead it’s to be written by Cullen Bunn.
The original solicitation…
“DIVIDED WE FALL” prelude! America is divided! And now a hero has fallen and it may split the country even more. Can Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman stand against riots while defending a bigoted enemy? Don’t miss the beginning of an epic adventure that will test the ideals of our three heroes!
A story about… not punching Nazis? It has now been replaced by…
In this issue, which features art by Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonça and a cover by Clay Mann, darkness looms as the unholy trinity of Ra’s al Ghul, Circe and Lex Luthor gather! As the deadly and mystical Pandora pits are bubbling over, Circe’s dark prophecy is foretold — but which side will Lex, the so-called “Superman of Metropolis,” fall on? And who will stop the monstrous…Composite Trinity!
This was Composite Superman.
You can just imagine what Composite Trinity might look like. But also what Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman defending bigots against a rampaging mob might have looked like.
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017
- Comics Delays This Week In Arizona – At Least - February 27, 2017
- This Week, America Punches Nazis - February 27, 2017