Trinity #7 was solicited as being written by Francis Manapul and drawn by Clay Mann.
Instead it’s to be written by Cullen Bunn.
The original solicitation…
“DIVIDED WE FALL” prelude! America is divided! And now a hero has fallen and it may split the country even more. Can Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman stand against riots while defending a bigoted enemy? Don’t miss the beginning of an epic adventure that will test the ideals of our three heroes!
A story about… not punching Nazis? It has now been replaced by…
In this issue, which features art by Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonça and a cover by Clay Mann, darkness looms as the unholy trinity of Ra’s al Ghul, Circe and Lex Luthor gather! As the deadly and mystical Pandora pits are bubbling over, Circe’s dark prophecy is foretold — but which side will Lex, the so-called “Superman of Metropolis,” fall on? And who will stop the monstrous…Composite Trinity!
This was Composite Superman.
You can just imagine what Composite Trinity might look like. But also what Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman defending bigots against a rampaging mob might have looked like.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017