Trinity #7 was solicited as being written by Francis Manapul and drawn by Clay Mann.
Instead it’s to be written by Cullen Bunn.
The original solicitation…
“DIVIDED WE FALL” prelude! America is divided! And now a hero has fallen and it may split the country even more. Can Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman stand against riots while defending a bigoted enemy? Don’t miss the beginning of an epic adventure that will test the ideals of our three heroes!
A story about… not punching Nazis? It has now been replaced by…
In this issue, which features art by Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonça and a cover by Clay Mann, darkness looms as the unholy trinity of Ra’s al Ghul, Circe and Lex Luthor gather! As the deadly and mystical Pandora pits are bubbling over, Circe’s dark prophecy is foretold — but which side will Lex, the so-called “Superman of Metropolis,” fall on? And who will stop the monstrous…Composite Trinity!
This was Composite Superman.
You can just imagine what Composite Trinity might look like. But also what Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman defending bigots against a rampaging mob might have looked like.
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Shop Deals For 2017: Part Two, Over 130 More Stores - November 23, 2017
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017