DC is working with media buyers National CineMedia (NCM) to help promote comics shops in their local cinemas. NCM will help stores tag their details onto a 15 or 30 second DC Universe: Rebirth ad and place it before appropriate movies playing.
Stores can then submit expenses to DC Comics to get reimbursements of up to half their costs.
Could your store’s name appear before the upcoming Justice League movie? Or hey, why not Logan?
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018