DC is working with media buyers National CineMedia (NCM) to help promote comics shops in their local cinemas. NCM will help stores tag their details onto a 15 or 30 second DC Universe: Rebirth ad and place it before appropriate movies playing.
Stores can then submit expenses to DC Comics to get reimbursements of up to half their costs.
Could your store’s name appear before the upcoming Justice League movie? Or hey, why not Logan?
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018