DC is working with media buyers National CineMedia (NCM) to help promote comics shops in their local cinemas. NCM will help stores tag their details onto a 15 or 30 second DC Universe: Rebirth ad and place it before appropriate movies playing.
Stores can then submit expenses to DC Comics to get reimbursements of up to half their costs.
Could your store’s name appear before the upcoming Justice League movie? Or hey, why not Logan?
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017
- A First Review Of Marvel Legacy #1 In Two Tweets - September 25, 2017