Sometimes a game comes along and you’re not quite sure whether it’s awesome or just so far off the map that it isn’t even worth mentioning. We’ll let you decide as one of the latest games to receive overwhelming positivity on Steam this week is Animu Game‘s Panty Party.
The game looks like a hybrid of every upskirt Japanese title you’ve ever seen, mixed with Gundam and Pokémon. You’re a schoolgirl (because, of course, you are) who runs into a talking panty, and is quickly changed into a pair of panties herself. You learn how to control your panty battling and transformation powers and become the Warrior Of Love, who has a love for panties of all types. You’ll be going through 20 chapters of battle scenarios to defeat a boss who wants to turn the entire world into panties.
As ridiculous as all of this sounds, the game is currently one of the highest rated on Steam since its release a couple weeks ago with overwhelming positivity. But the rating may simply come from the absurd storyline and plot because the game contains zero hentai-related content, which is a rarity considering the title of the game. If you wish to try it out, Panty Party is currently available on Steam for $9.99.
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018