Cyanide Studios’ Call of Cthulhu will be the latest game to try and tackle the absurd horror of H. P. Lovecraft‘s most famous creation.
The new trailer takes a look at what happens to protagonist and PI Edward Pierce when confronted with a ton of Lovecraftian horror. Insanity is a common theme in Lovecraft’s anthology of horror, and this game would not be complete without some kind of descent into madness. Some of this should feel familiar, trailer does after all, include lighthouses, shipwrecks, mental institutions, cultists, and some creatures that are absolutely mind-bending.
Call of Cthulhu will be coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this year.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018