Cyanide Studios’ Call of Cthulhu will be the latest game to try and tackle the absurd horror of H. P. Lovecraft‘s most famous creation.
The new trailer takes a look at what happens to protagonist and PI Edward Pierce when confronted with a ton of Lovecraftian horror. Insanity is a common theme in Lovecraft’s anthology of horror, and this game would not be complete without some kind of descent into madness. Some of this should feel familiar, trailer does after all, include lighthouses, shipwrecks, mental institutions, cultists, and some creatures that are absolutely mind-bending.
Call of Cthulhu will be coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this year.
- Call of Duty World League 2018 Championship Finals Predictions - August 18, 2018
- Team Kaliber and Evil Geniuses Survive in the CWL Champs Day 4 Winner’s Bracket - August 18, 2018
- Spacelords Addresses its Re-branding with new Highlights Video - August 18, 2018
- The Quiet Man Gets a New Gameplay Trailer - August 18, 2018
- NIS America Confirms Etna Mode for Disgaea 1 Complete Trailer - August 18, 2018