Cyanide Studios’ Call of Cthulhu will be the latest game to try and tackle the absurd horror of H. P. Lovecraft‘s most famous creation.
The new trailer takes a look at what happens to protagonist and PI Edward Pierce when confronted with a ton of Lovecraftian horror. Insanity is a common theme in Lovecraft’s anthology of horror, and this game would not be complete without some kind of descent into madness. Some of this should feel familiar, trailer does after all, include lighthouses, shipwrecks, mental institutions, cultists, and some creatures that are absolutely mind-bending.
Call of Cthulhu will be coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this year.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Is Stunning And Damn Well Worth The Hype – A Spoiler-Free Review - June 25, 2017
- Koji Igarashi Discusses Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Konami, And 505 Games - June 25, 2017
- The Recycled Console As Switch Dock Fad Continues - June 24, 2017
- Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Is Getting A PS4 Release - June 24, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Gives Us A Glimpse Of Hela - June 24, 2017