Cyanide Studios’ Call of Cthulhu will be the latest game to try and tackle the absurd horror of H. P. Lovecraft‘s most famous creation.
The new trailer takes a look at what happens to protagonist and PI Edward Pierce when confronted with a ton of Lovecraftian horror. Insanity is a common theme in Lovecraft’s anthology of horror, and this game would not be complete without some kind of descent into madness. Some of this should feel familiar, trailer does after all, include lighthouses, shipwrecks, mental institutions, cultists, and some creatures that are absolutely mind-bending.
Call of Cthulhu will be coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this year.
- A New Switch Update Will Allow For User And Save Data Transfers - October 19, 2017
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider Was Gorgeous Already And Now Its Even Better - October 19, 2017
- Monster Energy Supercross Is Milestone’s Second Attempt At An Arcade Racer - October 19, 2017
- Gran Turismo Sport’s Ultimate Bundle Is Ridiculous - October 18, 2017
- Cyberpunk 2077 Development Is “Continuing As Planned” Says CD Projekt Red - October 18, 2017