Cyanide Studios’ Call of Cthulhu will be the latest game to try and tackle the absurd horror of H. P. Lovecraft‘s most famous creation.
The new trailer takes a look at what happens to protagonist and PI Edward Pierce when confronted with a ton of Lovecraftian horror. Insanity is a common theme in Lovecraft’s anthology of horror, and this game would not be complete without some kind of descent into madness. Some of this should feel familiar, trailer does after all, include lighthouses, shipwrecks, mental institutions, cultists, and some creatures that are absolutely mind-bending.
Call of Cthulhu will be coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this year.
- Here’s 55 Minutes of Gameplay from Vampyr - May 24, 2018
- Gamers Involved in December’s Deadly Swatting Prank Have Been Indicted - May 24, 2018
- John Peter “TotalBiscuit” Bain Dead at 33 Due to Cancer Complications - May 24, 2018
- Cable Bodyslides His Way into Marvel Strike Force - May 24, 2018
- Battalion 1944 Launches Major Wartide 2.0 Update Ahead of Tournament - May 24, 2018