Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio have released images for their new Harley Quinn statue based on Margot Robbie’s performance in Suicide Squad. This is there description of Harley:
Dr Harleen Quinzel is a crazed supervillain and a former psychiatric intern, better known as the Joker’s partner and lover, Harley Quinn. Harleen was once a calm and compassionate young lady, before the Joker transformed her both mentally and physically into “Harley Quinn”. Through the shock therapy and the Joker’s manipulation, her mind and emotions were twisted and she was made into a homicidal, sadistic, childish psychopath, who would often use sexuality and her playful personality to achieve her goals or to entertain herself, usually harming others in the process. As of current time, she follows the Joker in whatever he demands of her, blindly and obsessively smitten with the ruthless psychopath, affectionately referring to him as Pudding.
The 28″ statue comes with 4 different heads: Normal, Smirking, Angry and Bubblegum. The big smile may be what they call smirking. The statue is now available for pre-order here and will ship between January and March of 2018. You can only get the angry portrait through Sideshow’s website.
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018