As covered extensively by our very own Rich Johnston (links at the end), for a long while Fantastic Four merchandise was forbidden by Ike Perlmutter from being produced. The same type of thing was in place for the X-Men as well, but they were still at least promoted and a few items trickled out. That ban has since been pretty much done away with, as new X-men merchandise seems to be announced almost on a daily basis at this point. And now, it seems the ban is coming off the FF as well. This morning, the first packaged picture of Hasbro’s Sue Storm w/ H.E.R.B.I.E. Marvel Legends figure was leaked onto the web. It is a great looking figure, easily the best Sue Storm ever made. When found, we will have a full review.
Jeremy Konrad loves Star Wars and collecting action figures and collectibles. He also watches wrestling, maybe more than Jude Terror. Follow him on Twitter @jeremyohio
- Hasbro Make A Sue Storm And HERBIE Figure For Marvel Legends. I Know.
- Artists Given Specific Instructions Not To Use Fantastic Four Characters (UPDATE)
- Marvel Comics Trademarks “Invisible Woman” – Is A New Series On The Way?
- CONFIRMED: Fantastic Four To Be Cancelled In 2015 With A Triple-Sized Issue 645, For Fantastic Fourever
- Marvel Says No To Any Mondo Posters That Feature The Fantastic Four
- Marvel Even Removed X-Men From Marvel Calendar Speech Balloons
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 4: Comics! Saga and Hellboy - June 20, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 3: DC Comics! Plus: James Wan! - June 20, 2018
- Jurassic Park Gets a New Mondo Poster Release Today - June 20, 2018
- Aquaman and Action Comics #1 Get SDCC Exclusives From Mattel - June 20, 2018
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom! - June 20, 2018