As covered extensively by our very own Rich Johnston (links at the end), for a long while Fantastic Four merchandise was forbidden by Ike Perlmutter from being produced. The same type of thing was in place for the X-Men as well, but they were still at least promoted and a few items trickled out. That ban has since been pretty much done away with, as new X-men merchandise seems to be announced almost on a daily basis at this point. And now, it seems the ban is coming off the FF as well. This morning, the first packaged picture of Hasbro’s Sue Storm w/ H.E.R.B.I.E. Marvel Legends figure was leaked onto the web. It is a great looking figure, easily the best Sue Storm ever made. When found, we will have a full review.
Jeremy Konrad loves Star Wars and collecting action figures and collectibles. He also watches wrestling, maybe more than Jude Terror. Follow him on Twitter @jeremyohio
- Hasbro Make A Sue Storm And HERBIE Figure For Marvel Legends. I Know.
- Artists Given Specific Instructions Not To Use Fantastic Four Characters (UPDATE)
- Marvel Comics Trademarks “Invisible Woman” – Is A New Series On The Way?
- CONFIRMED: Fantastic Four To Be Cancelled In 2015 With A Triple-Sized Issue 645, For Fantastic Fourever
- Marvel Says No To Any Mondo Posters That Feature The Fantastic Four
- Marvel Even Removed X-Men From Marvel Calendar Speech Balloons
- Marvel Studios and New Era Team Up For Exclusive Infinity War Crew Cap - March 16, 2018
- Batman: The Animated Series Joker and Harley Quinn Statues Coming From Kotobukiya - March 16, 2018
- Loki Gets Another Hot Toys Release, This One from Ragnarok - March 16, 2018
- Catwoman One:12 Collective Figure Up for Order Now - March 15, 2018
- T-Rex Statue from Jurassic Park Heading Home Thanks to Iron Studios - March 15, 2018