Now Netflix is just having fun. They’ve cut a trailer together for the Guillermo del Toro animated series Trollhunters in the style of their surprise hit Stranger Things. It’s actually quite remarkable how easily the comparison was… kids on bikes, missing boy, strange dark places. A nice bit of cross advertising.
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018