The New Mutants is in the works with Fox, bringing a new cast of characters to the onscreen X-verse. Demonic Bear is set to appear, as revealed by a pre-vis sequence that hit a few months ago, but we now likely know a familiar face who is set to re-appear.
It appears that James McAvoy‘s appearance as Professor X might have been let slip. Speaking to ComingSoon, Anya Taylor-Joy who looks to be set to play Magik, suggested that McAvoy was already set. This was already rumoured, but when asked point-blank his involvement she said:
I mean, I think James is already a part of it, isn’t he?
Now, she could simply just be mistaken, which isn’t to say this is a confirmation. What I would say though is that this certainly does seems a strong indication.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018