The New Mutants is in the works with Fox, bringing a new cast of characters to the onscreen X-verse. Demonic Bear is set to appear, as revealed by a pre-vis sequence that hit a few months ago, but we now likely know a familiar face who is set to re-appear.
It appears that James McAvoy‘s appearance as Professor X might have been let slip. Speaking to ComingSoon, Anya Taylor-Joy who looks to be set to play Magik, suggested that McAvoy was already set. This was already rumoured, but when asked point-blank his involvement she said:
I mean, I think James is already a part of it, isn’t he?
Now, she could simply just be mistaken, which isn’t to say this is a confirmation. What I would say though is that this certainly does seems a strong indication.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018