The New Mutants is in the works with Fox, bringing a new cast of characters to the onscreen X-verse. Demonic Bear is set to appear, as revealed by a pre-vis sequence that hit a few months ago, but we now likely know a familiar face who is set to re-appear.
It appears that James McAvoy‘s appearance as Professor X might have been let slip. Speaking to ComingSoon, Anya Taylor-Joy who looks to be set to play Magik, suggested that McAvoy was already set. This was already rumoured, but when asked point-blank his involvement she said:
I mean, I think James is already a part of it, isn’t he?
Now, she could simply just be mistaken, which isn’t to say this is a confirmation. What I would say though is that this certainly does seems a strong indication.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018