We learned what’s been eating Martin Stein. He created a time anomaly by giving himself a lecture about ignoring his wife… and as Jefferson Jackson said, he listened all the way to ‘Pound Town’. The result is that Stein now has a daughter named Lily and he wants to keep it that way. This means that he and Jax will need to keep it a secret from the rest of the Legends… and secrets never turn out well on these shows. When asked about it, executive producer Marc Guggenheim told EW.com:
Obviously Legends works differently than Arrow, where Arrow is all about people keeping secrets and secrets coming out and causing strife. We’re setting up Legends’ midseason finale, where the ramifications of that secret come into play — they’ll come into play in a way that’s a little different than your question presumes.
Legends of Tomorrow’s winter finale, The Chicago Way, airs on Thursday this week and then the show goes on hiatus until January 24th where it moves to its new time slot, Tuesdays at 9 PM after the Flash.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018