Word coming out of Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is that the the images of Speedy back in costume from the 4-series crossover may be the first of many. Willa Holland who has played Thea Queen on all five seasons of Arrow so far put the costume on once this season when Oliver Queen was kidnapped by Tobias Church, but other than that she has been true to her word from last seasons finale that she was done.
But Holland says she missed the leather outfit, being in the Arrowcave and shooting all the time. She spoke about the photos from the crossover showing her in costume again and said she had a feeling that she will be wearing it again whenever it’s necessary. With how many bad things happen in Star City on a regular basis, she may be wearing it all the time.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 New York Giants - February 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Rocking it Old School - February 25, 2018
- Meet Jim Lee, this Afternoon, in Front of Vons… Selling Girl Scout Cookies - February 25, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Has Jefferson Learned About Anissa’s Powers? - February 25, 2018
- Darkseid vs Doomsday in Newest DC Versus - February 25, 2018