Word coming out of Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is that the the images of Speedy back in costume from the 4-series crossover may be the first of many. Willa Holland who has played Thea Queen on all five seasons of Arrow so far put the costume on once this season when Oliver Queen was kidnapped by Tobias Church, but other than that she has been true to her word from last seasons finale that she was done.
But Holland says she missed the leather outfit, being in the Arrowcave and shooting all the time. She spoke about the photos from the crossover showing her in costume again and said she had a feeling that she will be wearing it again whenever it’s necessary. With how many bad things happen in Star City on a regular basis, she may be wearing it all the time.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018