This week we’re getting a Guardian-centric episode of Supergirl where the new vigilante becomes wanted by the Police. Not bad since James Olsen (Mehcad Brooks) had only donned the armor once so far. But the real question becomes how soon will Kara (Melissa Benoist) learn whose really under the helmet? She already used her X-ray vision on him… which is kind of an invasion of privacy and questionable for his health I would think. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
It’s a little bit like when Chandler and Monica started dating [on Friends], every episode somebody else found out and they had a surprising reaction. Not everybody is going to find out at once. Some people are going to be supportive; who’s supportive is going to be surprising. Some people are going to be incredibly unsupportive thinking James and Winn have lost their minds; their identities will be interesting.
You can’t go wrong using tried and true methods from 90’s sitcoms. Though Kreisberg made it sound like there’s a lot of people to find out, but beside Kara there’s Alex and J’onn J’onzz… no one else should know except maybe Superman and he isn’t scheduled to return to the series.
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018
- Read Warlords of Mars #1 with the J. Scott Campbell Cover that Inspired the Dejah Thoris Statue - May 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD: What is the Final Fate of Graviton - May 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: The Threat From Ricardo Diaz May Be Far From Over - May 24, 2018
- The Flash Season 5: How Will Iris and Barry Deal with the Mysterious Girl - May 24, 2018