This week we’re getting a Guardian-centric episode of Supergirl where the new vigilante becomes wanted by the Police. Not bad since James Olsen (Mehcad Brooks) had only donned the armor once so far. But the real question becomes how soon will Kara (Melissa Benoist) learn whose really under the helmet? She already used her X-ray vision on him… which is kind of an invasion of privacy and questionable for his health I would think. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
It’s a little bit like when Chandler and Monica started dating [on Friends], every episode somebody else found out and they had a surprising reaction. Not everybody is going to find out at once. Some people are going to be supportive; who’s supportive is going to be surprising. Some people are going to be incredibly unsupportive thinking James and Winn have lost their minds; their identities will be interesting.
You can’t go wrong using tried and true methods from 90’s sitcoms. Though Kreisberg made it sound like there’s a lot of people to find out, but beside Kara there’s Alex and J’onn J’onzz… no one else should know except maybe Superman and he isn’t scheduled to return to the series.
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018