On last night’s episode of Lucifer the crown prince of hell, casually ‘pre-tossed’ Donald Trump in to the fiery pits.
This has added juiciness because the show is on Fox, one of Trump’s biggest backers in the recent election. I’m sure the writers room enjoyed sneaking this one in!
The actual episode itself was a bit lighter (despite the subject matter) after a slightly more emotional episode last week. After dealing with a very unpleasant situation (caused by Azrael’s Blade inciting a blood lust that stokes a violent killing spree by multiple perpetrators) Lucifer is finally managing to gain back the guidance of Dr. Linda Martin, who was earlier pressing him on Hitler, Stalin, etc and their treatment in hell.
Well, when he returns to finish his session he just nonchalantly mentions Donald’s special place, where I imagine he won’t be the one doing the crotch grabbing:
“So we can talk about Caligula, Stalin, Trump?”
“I mean, I know he’s not dead, but he’s definitely going.”
Seems like that reservation in hotel hell has been being stoked up for some time!
This isn’t great quality:
- Wired Up Wrong Review: Best Book of the Year? - December 6, 2017
- Black Bolt #8 Review and Preview: Kaleidoscopic Intensity - December 6, 2017
- Bolivar Tips The Scales In Its Favour For Kids Book Of The Year - November 16, 2017
- Spider-Man #234 Review: Continuity (Legacy!) Done Right - November 3, 2017
- All-New Wolverine #26 Review: Funny Faces, Fulsome Feels, But Exasperating Explanations - October 30, 2017