Heroes of the Storm is a year and a half old and still growing. The MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) is a big part of Esports and was the center of the Heroes of the Dorm competition on ESPN. The game features various characters from different Blizzard Entertainment properties like World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Overwatch and more.
At Blizzcon 2016, it was announced the arrival of two new heroes for the game: Varian Wrynn and Ragnaros. Both of them change the game play in a unique way. Today Blizzard released a hero spotlight that focuses on Varian. What makes him unique in the game is he is the first multi-class hero introduced. He can be both a tank or dps. This is dependent on the talents you choose. This keeps your plans hidden from your opponent so they’re not sure how to counter.
The video also showcases Varian’s history in Warcraft and how his recent death in World of Warcraft: Legion shook things up for all Alliance players.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018