Heroes of the Storm is a year and a half old and still growing. The MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) is a big part of Esports and was the center of the Heroes of the Dorm competition on ESPN. The game features various characters from different Blizzard Entertainment properties like World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Overwatch and more.
At Blizzcon 2016, it was announced the arrival of two new heroes for the game: Varian Wrynn and Ragnaros. Both of them change the game play in a unique way. Today Blizzard released a hero spotlight that focuses on Varian. What makes him unique in the game is he is the first multi-class hero introduced. He can be both a tank or dps. This is dependent on the talents you choose. This keeps your plans hidden from your opponent so they’re not sure how to counter.
The video also showcases Varian’s history in Warcraft and how his recent death in World of Warcraft: Legion shook things up for all Alliance players.
- Writer’s Commentary: Crystal Frasier Talks Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones #1 - March 21, 2018
- Suits Promotes Amanda Schull to Series Regular for Season 8 - March 21, 2018
- Bids to Buy Carolina Panthers Have Reportedly Reached $2.5 Billion - March 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: Jay Ali of The Fosters Joins the Cast - March 21, 2018
- Hallmark Will Debut 34 New Christmas Movies This Year - March 21, 2018