A lot has been said about Jurassic World 2 over the last year or so. From quotes about the tone, to what to expect, whose returning, whose directing, and all manner of snippits about what the movie will actually be.
Well, it seems we are getting close to all of that speculation being put to film, as it has been revealed that Jurassic World 2 will start filming in March. This was revealed by ComingSoon by way of director JA Bayona, who said:
We’re working it already and shooting starts in March.
By most accounts, it seems the sequel might be a little more horror based and perhaps a little smaller. I can’t wait to see if that comes to pass, as that would suit me down to the ground.
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018