A lot has been said about Jurassic World 2 over the last year or so. From quotes about the tone, to what to expect, whose returning, whose directing, and all manner of snippits about what the movie will actually be.
Well, it seems we are getting close to all of that speculation being put to film, as it has been revealed that Jurassic World 2 will start filming in March. This was revealed by ComingSoon by way of director JA Bayona, who said:
We’re working it already and shooting starts in March.
By most accounts, it seems the sequel might be a little more horror based and perhaps a little smaller. I can’t wait to see if that comes to pass, as that would suit me down to the ground.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018