A lot has been said about Jurassic World 2 over the last year or so. From quotes about the tone, to what to expect, whose returning, whose directing, and all manner of snippits about what the movie will actually be.
Well, it seems we are getting close to all of that speculation being put to film, as it has been revealed that Jurassic World 2 will start filming in March. This was revealed by ComingSoon by way of director JA Bayona, who said:
We’re working it already and shooting starts in March.
By most accounts, it seems the sequel might be a little more horror based and perhaps a little smaller. I can’t wait to see if that comes to pass, as that would suit me down to the ground.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018