We knew going into the season there would be two big bads on the Flash. We’ve already met Doctor Alchemy and we’ll soon be meeting Savitar, the God of Speed. That is a title that would look awesome on a business card. With two main villains, it would seem likely that we’d get the second at the mid-season finale… turns out no. Executive Producer Greg Berlanti told EW.com:
People will have seen him before the crossovers. He appears in episodes 6 and 7.
But fear not, the mid-season finale does include a reveal:
You’ll find out who Alchemy is.
- Savitar Revealed - Thoughts On Flash: I Know Who You Are
- The Flash Season 4: Box Set Details, Bonus Features, and Release Date - May 26, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4: Has the Next Big Bad Been Figured Out? - May 26, 2018
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3 to Have Another Comic Legend Cameo - May 26, 2018
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018