If you go down to your local cinema anytime in the near future, you’re almost garunteed to see a whole bunch of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story advertisements up.
In fact, I bet you will see these two new banners. Disney have released these two new posters showing off the rebels and the Empire charging into battle. What I’ve really dug about the look of this film is the boots on the ground war it’s selling, and this certainly helps convey that.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018