If you go down to your local cinema anytime in the near future, you’re almost garunteed to see a whole bunch of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story advertisements up.
In fact, I bet you will see these two new banners. Disney have released these two new posters showing off the rebels and the Empire charging into battle. What I’ve really dug about the look of this film is the boots on the ground war it’s selling, and this certainly helps convey that.
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018