If you go down to your local cinema anytime in the near future, you’re almost garunteed to see a whole bunch of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story advertisements up.
In fact, I bet you will see these two new banners. Disney have released these two new posters showing off the rebels and the Empire charging into battle. What I’ve really dug about the look of this film is the boots on the ground war it’s selling, and this certainly helps convey that.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018