If you go down to your local cinema anytime in the near future, you’re almost garunteed to see a whole bunch of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story advertisements up.
In fact, I bet you will see these two new banners. Disney have released these two new posters showing off the rebels and the Empire charging into battle. What I’ve really dug about the look of this film is the boots on the ground war it’s selling, and this certainly helps convey that.
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018