Deadpool 2 is in a rock and a hard place at the moment with the director of the first film, Tim Miller walking from the upcoming sequel a short while ago. There has been some noise about John Wick‘s David Leitch stepping into the chair, but as of yet, that hasn’t been confirmed.
If this listing is to be believed though, Fox and the production might have to get someone in quick. What’s Filming (via OmegaUnderground), a site that shows movies filming in Canada, say that the sequel is set to go into production in Janyuary 2017 in Toronto.
This isn’t confirmed, and could be based on an old listing, so maybe don’t be worried yet. If this is when the film is shooting though, it seems whoever does come onto the movie to take over will be coming in very hot.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018