Deadpool 2 is in a rock and a hard place at the moment with the director of the first film, Tim Miller walking from the upcoming sequel a short while ago. There has been some noise about John Wick‘s David Leitch stepping into the chair, but as of yet, that hasn’t been confirmed.
If this listing is to be believed though, Fox and the production might have to get someone in quick. What’s Filming (via OmegaUnderground), a site that shows movies filming in Canada, say that the sequel is set to go into production in Janyuary 2017 in Toronto.
This isn’t confirmed, and could be based on an old listing, so maybe don’t be worried yet. If this is when the film is shooting though, it seems whoever does come onto the movie to take over will be coming in very hot.
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018