The CW has released the synopsis for the Supergirl episode The Darknest Place. In the synopsis we see CADMUS mentioned and Cyborg Superman. I was just talking about this subject a week or two back in relation to Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) as a possible candidate to be Cyborg Superman since Hank Henshaw is dead and replaced by J’onn J’onzz. That’s not to say David Harewood couldn’t play both parts… but the idea of having a former Superman (Cain played Superman in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) could be too much to pass up.
IT’S SUPERGIRL VS. CYBORG SUPERMAN — While Guardian (Mehcad Brooks) tries to clear his name after being accused of a murder committed by another vigilante, Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) heads out on a solo mission to rescue Mon-El (Chris Wood) who has been captured by CADMUS. While fighting to free Mon-El, Supergirl comes face to face with Cyborg Superman.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018