The CW has released the synopsis for the Supergirl episode The Darknest Place. In the synopsis we see CADMUS mentioned and Cyborg Superman. I was just talking about this subject a week or two back in relation to Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) as a possible candidate to be Cyborg Superman since Hank Henshaw is dead and replaced by J’onn J’onzz. That’s not to say David Harewood couldn’t play both parts… but the idea of having a former Superman (Cain played Superman in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) could be too much to pass up.
IT’S SUPERGIRL VS. CYBORG SUPERMAN — While Guardian (Mehcad Brooks) tries to clear his name after being accused of a murder committed by another vigilante, Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) heads out on a solo mission to rescue Mon-El (Chris Wood) who has been captured by CADMUS. While fighting to free Mon-El, Supergirl comes face to face with Cyborg Superman.
- Terry Dodson Adds Original Art to the Bettie Page Statue Kickstarter - March 16, 2018
- Jake McDorman Joins the Cast of the Murphy Brown Revival - March 16, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Finds a Secret He Didn’t Anticipate - March 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: When Will Barry and Company Be Back? - March 16, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Curtis Gets a Boyfriend and Other News - March 16, 2018