As I’m sure you’ve heard, recently it was revealed that Wonder Woman has a more fluid stance on her sexuality. It’s something that many thought might have been the case for a long time, but it was great to see the official word.
And now the actress playing her has weighed in too. In a recent interview with Variety, Gal Gadot commented about the revalation, saying that this makes sense.
It’s not something we’ve explored [in the film]. It never came to the table, but when you talk theoretically about all the women on Themyscira and how many years she was there, then what he said makes sense. In this movie she does not experience any bisexual relationships. But it’s not about that. She’s a woman who loves people for who they are. She can be bisexual. She loves people for their hearts.
That is a lovely, optimistic answer. A real finger on the pulse of the character.
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018