As I’m sure you’ve heard, recently it was revealed that Wonder Woman has a more fluid stance on her sexuality. It’s something that many thought might have been the case for a long time, but it was great to see the official word.
And now the actress playing her has weighed in too. In a recent interview with Variety, Gal Gadot commented about the revalation, saying that this makes sense.
It’s not something we’ve explored [in the film]. It never came to the table, but when you talk theoretically about all the women on Themyscira and how many years she was there, then what he said makes sense. In this movie she does not experience any bisexual relationships. But it’s not about that. She’s a woman who loves people for who they are. She can be bisexual. She loves people for their hearts.
That is a lovely, optimistic answer. A real finger on the pulse of the character.
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018