As I’m sure you’ve heard, recently it was revealed that Wonder Woman has a more fluid stance on her sexuality. It’s something that many thought might have been the case for a long time, but it was great to see the official word.
And now the actress playing her has weighed in too. In a recent interview with Variety, Gal Gadot commented about the revalation, saying that this makes sense.
It’s not something we’ve explored [in the film]. It never came to the table, but when you talk theoretically about all the women on Themyscira and how many years she was there, then what he said makes sense. In this movie she does not experience any bisexual relationships. But it’s not about that. She’s a woman who loves people for who they are. She can be bisexual. She loves people for their hearts.
That is a lovely, optimistic answer. A real finger on the pulse of the character.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018