As I’m sure you’ve heard, recently it was revealed that Wonder Woman has a more fluid stance on her sexuality. It’s something that many thought might have been the case for a long time, but it was great to see the official word.
And now the actress playing her has weighed in too. In a recent interview with Variety, Gal Gadot commented about the revalation, saying that this makes sense.
It’s not something we’ve explored [in the film]. It never came to the table, but when you talk theoretically about all the women on Themyscira and how many years she was there, then what he said makes sense. In this movie she does not experience any bisexual relationships. But it’s not about that. She’s a woman who loves people for who they are. She can be bisexual. She loves people for their hearts.
That is a lovely, optimistic answer. A real finger on the pulse of the character.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018