We see one of the first changes in the Flash after Flashpoint with the edition of Julian Albert (Tom Felton) as a fellow CSI that does not like Barry Allen. Felton of course is most known for his film role of Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movie series.
This appears to be a new character into the DC universe… or at least the best I can tell. There is no Julian Albert, but there is a Julian September who is a disgruntled physicist who created the Orb of Chance and used it to win the noble prize, the lottery multiple times and the presidency. The JLA had to step in when he really began to screw up the time line. In the comics, September is credited as being the first American Noble Prize winner, but he wouldn’t have been since the first in the category of physics was Albert A. Michelson in 1907. This is all probably just a coincidence but it’s interesting what you come across while doing research
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018
- Premiere Dates for The Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Riverdale, Supernatural, and More - June 20, 2018
- The Exorcist’s Ben Daniels Signs on to The Crown Season 3 - June 20, 2018