Chocolate and comics always go together. Who doesn’t remember rolling up a copy of a comic in their back pocket only to find it get stuck in a melted mess of goo.
Well, fresh from their success in utterly destroying an issue of Superman, it looks like Snickers will be helping DC Comics publish an entire comic book for New York Comic Con.
Could we be about to get a Snickers Rebirth?
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018